when days are lonely appearance floats noted figure flares fixed eyes meant for me slashing like a sword weeping eyes flaming trembling hands wiping speaking lips shivering heart is pounding bitter, distressing, broken invading, blue days coming strong military men romping advancing brave soldiers sharp and conscious state weapons in hand, ran, striking while i sit on his tomb remembering a fallen soul a year passed made me a lone grieving, remembering a lost one my brother,my twin, a soldier, gone... cold lives done not in haste courage in fervor hasn't been a waste aiming a win by scoring a wise slay not a loss, the cost of dear lives heroes fought a war for peace to survive ....
To be a recipient of an award is a humble achievement. A justification of all my undertakings in blogging. It is a gesture of recognition and an inspiration as well.
Thanks to Rajani Blogs for this award. You can visit his site at https://rajaniraiblogs.wordpress.com/2020/09/03/ideal-inspiration-blogger-award/ and be convinced that his kind of writing is worth your time and effort spent.
Rajani Blogs wants to know more about myself and he asks the following questions :
- What inspired you to start your blog?
I retired from work on July 2013.I started using and playing the laptop on October 2013 but blogging was not taken seriously. It was just an amusement cheering myself how to pass the time. Sometimes it was a learning process, but most of the times, it was just for fun. I did not exert so much effort on blogging until I have read an article from WordPress which the writing style of the author caught my attention. I really like how she went around about her subject. It was the number of comments and Likes that attracted me to be one of those future commenters. I began exploring how to be in the world of WordPress which required a great number of hours patiently studying the hows of laptop operations. Learning a little, I started to write musings, and poems until it blossomed into full time writings. Serious compositions began in October 2014 and up to this day, I’m enjoying the pleasure of blogging. On May 2018 I stopped my laptop adventures because traveling grabbed the opportunity to blog further. Intermittently, I’d post something produced by inspiration once in a while. The whole year of 2019 was a lazy year for me until March 2020, where the lockdowns were implemented and I was caught and entangled in the province due to those limited acts of movement due to the corona virus pandemic. These lockdowns made me to be confined in the house for four months, thus, doing nothing kept me busy again in my beloved blogging thing.
2.Which type of book do you like to read?
It’s been gathering dust since we graduated from college a long time ago. It’s browning now, and those volumes really need to be browsed. It’s the ENCYCLOPEDIA AMERICANA in 30 volumes.
3.Write a short note about gender relating to your place’s culture.
Nowadays, gender equality is not only a fundamental human right but a basis for a peaceful, prosperous and sustainable world. In my place, it has been accepted in society that women has to do the household chores while men has to do the odd jobs as he is the head of the family. But slowly, females are catching up what men can do. There are already female taxi drivers, female tricycle drivers, female welders, female mechanics, etc. But it will take a long time for females to fully adopt to changes, that is, to be fully absorb in the workforce where men dominates.
4.What type of lifestyle do you prefer?
I like the city life but, once in a while I’m missing the provincial life style which is slow. In the city you have to rush everything. You have to run after your time. There’s so much traffic. Everybody is in a hurry. So now, I prefer the slow style of living, provincial life style.
5.What is your advice to all people of the world at this pandemic time of COVID 19?
My advice is : Follow what your government tells you. It’s for your own good. If you want to die early, don’t use your pandemic paraphernalia. Don’t observe physical distancing. Don’t wash your hands properly. Stay outdoors. In a week’s time you’ll die on the street of no return.
My contenders for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award are:
- offshore writings.com : https://offshorewritings.com/poems/
- Narayan Tushar Kavendinya – road to nara :https://road-to-nara.com/about-me/
- the unseen miles : https://theunseenmiles.wordpress.com/2020/08/12/mawsynram-a-village-in-the-clouds/
- Akshita Bansal – My Unspoken https://myunspokenthoughts2.wordpress.com/2020/09/03/malala-yousafzai/
- Tony A. : https://tonyaholisticblog.com/2020/08/27/the-creators-confession/
- RIVRVLOGR : https://rivrvlogr.com/2020/09/03/serenitys-end-writephoto/
- yassy yaskhan : https://yassy66.wordpress.com/2020/09/03/incandescence/
- Brett :https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/36545647/posts/2893161180
- Paul Vincent Cannon – pvcann – parallax :https://pvcann.com/2020/09/03/here-i-am-a-poem-by-paul-vincent-cannon
My Questions for the contenders of the award :
- Is it important to be inspired when you write an article ? Why? and Why not?
- Why do you think you deserve to be nominated for this award?
- Do you need music to be on the background when you write? If so, what type of music do you listen to?
- Is it proper to nominate a friend-on-line this award? Give a reason.
- Are you happy to be on the list of nominees? Why?
Rules of the Award :
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to her/his blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominee’s through their blog by visiting and comment on their blog.
- List the rules and display the ” Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal Inspiration. https://idealinspiration.blog
the link – https://idealinspiration.blog